Inspired by Bernini's legendary sculpture The Rape of Proserpina c.1621 which achieved the illusion of depth of hands pressing into flesh. This image takes that study one step further with multiple hands touching her skin in a dream/fantasy state of mind. The effect was achieved with multiple photographs of the males hands merged together while the female model stood still.
Limited to 100 prints
Edition numbers are sold in order - first come, first serve
- 13"x19" (33x48.25cm) printed area 10"x16" (25.4x40.64cm)
- 100% cotton, acid-free, art paper 300ml
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed and numbered
- Handcrafted certificate of authenticity with embossed metallic seal
- 2 inch thick black wood frame
- Custom glare-resistant / UV protective plexiglass
- Outer dimensions: 16.25"x22.25" (41.3x56.5cm)
Domestic and International shipping available. Rates based on current United States Postal Service prices.