a·mal·ga·matecombine or unite to form one structure
This print features my first ever digitally manipulated cyborg art - Amalgamate. The name comes from the combination of her rigid construction yet soft, sultry pose. The result was a success that spawned a series of artwork using the same technique.
Limited to 30 prints
Edition numbers are sold in order - first come, first serve
- 13"x19" (33x48.25cm) printed area 10"x16" (25.4x40.64cm)
- 100% cotton, acid-free, art paper 300ml
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed and numbered
- Handcrafted certificate of authenticity with embossed metallic seal
- 2 inch thick black wood frame
- Glare-resistant / UV protective plexiglass
Additional size information
Frame outer dimensions: 16.25"x 22.25"x.5" (41.28 x 56.5 x 1.3cm)
Framed shipping box size: 24 x 18 x 2 (61x46x5cm)
Unframed shipping box size: 20 x 16 x 1.5 (51x41x4cm)
Domestic and International shipping available. Rates based on current United States Postal Service prices.