AmalgaMATE - Metal
a·mal·ga·matecombine or unite to form one structure
This print features my first ever digitally manipulated cyborg art - Amalgamate. The name comes from the combination of her rigid construction yet soft, sultry pose. The result was a success that spawned a series of artwork using the same technique.
Limited to 10 prints
Edition numbers are sold in order - first come, first serve
- 24"x36" (61x91cm) with frame area 25.5"x37.5" (65x95cm)
- Rigid, fade resistant, scratch resistant aluminium
- Can be cleaned easily with any commercial glass cleaner
- 1/2 inch black float frame
- Hand signed and numbered
- Handcrafted certificate of authenticity
- Fully mounted, reday to hang
Domestic and International shipping available. Rates based on current United States Postal Service prices.